Mount Alexander Shire Council logo
Skip Links

Change your address / details

Information on how to change your mailing address, name or occupier details.

Changing your address

If you would like to change the address that your rates notice is sent to, please use our Change of details online form.

Changing your name or owner details

Any changes to name or owner details will require proof such as marriage certificate or a copy of the new title.

Please complete our Change of details online form and attach a copy of the relevant documentation.

Powered by