Mount Alexander Shire Council logo
Skip Links

Property Information Requests

Request property, drainage or planning information for your property.

When property is bought and sold it is necessary for information to be provided from the vendor (seller) to the purchaser.

Information is usually sourced from Council by the property owner, a conveyancer, or a solicitor. You can request the property, drainage (Legal Point of Discharge) or planning information required when planning building works or selling your property.

Under the Building Regulations 2018 any person may request:

• Details of any building permits, or certificates of final inspection, issued in the last 10 years, details of any current statement issued under the Regulations, or any current notice issued by a building surveyor.
• Details of land in an area subject to flooding, attack by termites, bushfire, significant snowfall.

Please use our online Application for Property Information Form to submit a request.

Powered by